Subscribe to podcast
KBOO Volunteers have prepared a plethora of Special Programming for the months of February and March, Just for You!
Get ready for Marathon Madness! Everything from Bluegrass to DIY Punk! Celebrating Black History Month! International Women's Day!
Special Programming Schedule:
- African American & Black History Month - Every Tuesday of February from 7pm to 8pm
- World Radio Day Tribute - Friday, February 12th, from 1pm to 2pm
- March Fo(u)rth! Metal Marathon - Wednesday, March 3rd, from 10pm to 5:30am
- International Women's Day - Monday, March 8th, Special Programming throughout the Day
- Bluegrass Marathon - Wednesday, March 13th, 9am to 3pm
- Life During Wartime Marathon - Wednesday, March 17th, from 10pm to 5:30am
Remember: none of this is possible without YOUR support. These music marathons and t-shirt sales are a fundraiser for KBOO.
Please donate to support your local, listener-powered, volunteer-driven radio station KBOO:
KBOO Stream 1