Clayton Morgareidge hosts this edition of the Old Mole Variety Hour. Topics include
- How Obama fails to realize MLK's vision;
- “Django Unchained,” the new Quentin Tarantino movie set in the south before the civil war;
- Gun violence and the gun control debate;
- What a sustainable economy might look like;
- A conversation about how differences and convergences between anarchism and Marxism play out in today’s political struggles.
We’ll also hear some music by some local performers, including Pointed Man Band at the end of the movie review and Satori Men's Chorus at the end of the show. To hear the whole show, use the play button below. For individual pieces, use the bulletted links above.