Soul, one of KBOO's Out Loud volunteer producers, is hosting a KBOO fund raiser in the form of a mini-workshop. He needs our help in packing Liberty Hall with up to 145 people next Sunday from 12:45 - 3 p.m.Two events in one afternoon:
- Fund Raiser for KBOO Radio
- Mini-Workshop on getting paid what you're worth.Date: Sunday, January 27thTime(s):12:30 - 1 p.m. / Set-up <Volunteers Needed>1 - 3 / Workshop <needed: 145 people>3 - 3:30 / Clean-up <Volunteers Needed >
- Who: Anyone who needs help gaining & maintaining more: respect, money, time (to name a few).
- What: A Combo Platter: Fund Raiser + Workshop / $20 to $10 Requested Donations.
- When: On Sunday, January 27th from 1 - 3 p.m. at Liberty Hall, up to 145 people will experience a unique chance to:
- help KBOO raise much needed funds! << Goal: $1000.00! >>
- help THEMSELVES discover how to RECEIVE MORE of what they're worth - daily
- Where: Liberty Hall, located at 311 N. Ivy St. ( 1 block south of Fremont, 2 blocks west of Vancouver Ave)
How? In a commercial-free (non-infomercial) space, KBOO supporters will experience a highly-engaging, FUN two-hour mini-workshop.If you have any questions contact Soul Dancer <email@example.com>Please RSVP by Friday, January 25 to Toni <firstname.lastname@example.org)Workshop Goal(s):
- Review and refresh one's sense of worth by exploring this word in both individual and group exercises.
- Identify existing blocks to receiving worth. (Post workshop: dissolve existing blocks to receiving worth.)
- In a structured two-hour program, you'll work in small groups to accomplish these goals. We'll report small group findings back to larger group as we move through each step.
- Group exercises include brainstorming exercises combined with mind-mapping activities. At the end of workshop, you'll depart with doable steps to begin receiving and giving worth in ALL forms - more effortlessly.
- Intro's, Overview & Housekeeping
- Focused guided (brief) visualization (meditation).
- Small Group Brainstorming Exercise: Question: What is worth
- Individual Exercise: Mind-Mapping: Worth Building Blocks / Identifying blocks to building worth.
- Small Group Exercise: Review Maps - Share wisdom. ID top FIVE blocks to receiving worth.
- Individual Exercise: Brainstorm ways to dissolve blocks to receiving worth - daily.If you have any questions contact Soul Dancer <email@example.com>Please RSVP by Friday, January 25 to Toni <firstname.lastname@example.org)